Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wedding Ceiling Drapery What Fabric To Use For Ceiling Drapery For A Wedding?

What fabric to use for ceiling drapery for a wedding? - wedding ceiling drapery

The bride wants curtains at his wedding, but I'm using very difficult to recommend one type of tissue. I thought, in Tulle, but I am of the opinion. I would like to add scale and size of the room. So any help is complete. ^ _ ^.

Is allowed .. already been addressed. I have already set-up in the mind than the right fabric.

4 comments:

Mrs. Happy Wife a.k.a. Viv said...

Organza is the best way to use a glossy romantic.

Mrs. Happy Wife a.k.a. Viv said...

Organza is the best way to use a glossy romantic.

espemart... said...

If you are looking for something that will flow, and consulting / romantic sense, I recommend habutai silk.

colorado... said...

Gauze work well

Post a Comment