Sunday, January 17, 2010

High School Football Magazine Freelance Sports Photography Rates?

Freelance Sports Photography Rates? - high school football magazine

I decided to do in his own camp and found a city magazine in the Midwest (USA), for local sports. Just started and have some questions, but I sent them samples of my work in school football fired me last week. They decided they wanted one of my plans and now they ask me what I charge. I've been looking online and can not find that most prices charged to men. I'm new, what they are, so I prefer not to do and not get what their worth. I have no idea what would be a reasonable amount.

Which offer should ask Ballpark Hi-res issues an action of the vaccine. Take 1 / 4 page in a local magazine that the new problems that do not have much budget?

1 comments:

fhotoace said...

Well, you can charge fees for some time. These prices are on the circulation of the publication of the foundation, though could be less than 25,000 only $ 125 page 1 / 4.

They forget that they have no means ... that the budget for prepress work done ... who is little money for you.

Make sure these are the rights that they enjoy too. If the move is hot, you might want for future use advertising ... which is treated differently ... much more important for you ... but that can come later.

Post a Comment