Saturday, January 2, 2010

Interest Only Mortgage Calculator Get An Interest Only Mortgage With $1,000 Closing Costs Or Simply Make Extra Payments?

Get an Interest only mortgage with $1,000 closing costs or simply make extra payments? - interest only mortgage calculator

I am looking for a calculation tool that I can help you compare the options of cash from a 10-year loan with interest only monthly savings to reduce the principle and deal only with additional payments can be for my current mortgage principle that time.

I wish I could play "What If" with the tool.

Has anyone anything?

1 comments:

Sha said...

The problems usually are not solved at this level is created. I think you should seek professional advice for a more accurate calculation. If you are interested in knowing how to prepare better their mortgages, you can contact me via e-mail on the number of your contact. I'm in the business of planning the management of investment risk of developing the human and portfolio strategies to achieve your desired goals.
E-mail: Jagspor75@gmail.com
Enjoy your life!

Post a Comment