Monday, December 28, 2009

Closet Rod Bracket Small / Not Too Deep/wide Shelf And Closet Rod Bracket?

Small / Not too deep/wide shelf and closet rod bracket? - closet rod bracket

My staff takes too much class and so close every time the doors to reach the stirrups.

On the wall below the platform is a long piece of cardboard is on the horizontal platform support. Below the horizontal center line of wood, a small piece of wood vertically. The two pieces of wood are the same depth. In these 2 pieces of wood support: To get a better idea of what I mean, please take a look at this site: http://www.johnsterling.com/shelfrodbrackets.htm and see photo 5 ° for the Model No. 0043 left - which is the horizontal board, behind the support that goes diagonally, is the advice that comes from the vertical.

I've heard that I know will not remove the doubling of the current, support the timber horizontally and vertically, or a hole in the forest, further, I do not whether it could stand a stallion.

Carpenter advised to get a 9 "deep support, but I find10. See model 0042 adjustable particular site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment